Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hm so it's been a while

I'm trying out some desktop blogging software, see if this makes it any easier for me to update. Anyways it occurred to me the other day that I really do take pictures all day almost every day... except I just send them to my net-bff or my brother... so maybe I should just blog them for entertainment right? I'm always bitching about how I don't take enough pictures anyways... anyways stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with these pics. We went to NY this weekend... I really enjoy going back to visit but I really wish this was under better circumstances. It seems I only get to go there these days when bad things happen, sad times.

 

Hello Kitty Love

Tom ClimbingMissing New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails