Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Night Cook In

Friday nights are my favorite night of the week.

There's nothing more wonderful than spending and entire day food shopping, searching out ingredients for my next meal. Seriously, to me that's bliss.



Please forgive me for not being a terribly great photographer, but I'm hoping blogging about my daily life will help me improve over time.

This week's menu involved:
  • Stewed Veggies
  • Apple Oat Bran Muffins
  • Homemade Applesauce (for muffins)
  • Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
  • Turkey Meatballs
  • Spicy Shredded Chicken
Surprisingly it didn't take me as long as it usually does. Go me! Please ignore the current ugly layout I have up. I'm still working on it.

Partially Eaten Almond Cranberry Biscotti
Pulled Spicy Chicken
Clean Eating Turkey Meatballs
Stewed Vegetables

Stop in my Flickr and leave a comment if you would like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails