Monday, September 21, 2009

Scrawled Doodlings of I Miss You

/sigh.

I'm not the sappy type, anyone that knows me will tell you that. It's just not my thing. But lately it's just been eating at me. It would probably be a lot easier if I would quit fooling around on Flickr and Blogger but eh I deserve a few minutes an hour to myself.

At least that's what Kim says.

She *may* be right. We'll see.

I wonder if I should be writing this stuff down instead of typing it. He'd see it either way.  Personally I think I just really wanted to code something.

How very Sin of me.

Unfortunately I've hit a block today! Every other thing I start to design just isn't turning out.

Design blocks are so frustrating

Bah I throw my glasses in, only because I do not have a towel handy :)

So Tired I Can't See Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails